Welcome to Women's Life Writing Network...
WLN's aims are:
- To create a cross-institutional, national and international community of women's life writing scholars and practitioners;
- To foster collaboration between researchers and practitioners of women's life writing across all career stages and disciplines;
- To advance research and debate on the issues surrounding the field through promoting conferences, symposia, etc.;
- To create a space for dialogue not accommodated for by listservs;
- To facilitate the exchange of focused information (lists of tertiary institutions who host life writing centres, news about conferences & publications, opportunities including grants and competitions);
- To raise awareness of the importance of women's contributions to the field of life writing.